Celebrate the symbolism of your birth month with your very own birth month flower with this Dainty Birth Flower Necklace. Each birth month flower even has its unique meaning, and wearing it around your neck gives you positivity and good vibes.
Each necklace is kept simple, with your birth month flower engraved into a disc, strung around a chain, keeping it simple, chic and elegant. You can wear this daily to work, or out to town on weekends. You can even stack up a few.
Better yet, gift it to a friend and make her feel extra special.
- Color: Gold Plated, Silver and Rose Gold
- Disc diameter: 1.5 cm/ 0.6 inches
- Chain Length: 45cm/ 17.5 inches
- Free Worldwide Shipping
Birth month flowers and their meaning:
- Carnation (January): Admiration, Love, Hope, Rebirth, Affection, Purity, Luck, Gratitude
- Violet (February): Modesty, Faithfulness, Spiritual Wisdom, Humility
- Cherry (March): New Beginnings, Luck, Prosperity, Faithfulness
- Daisy (April): Purity, Innocence, Fertility and Transformation
- Lily of the Valley (May): Chastity, Purity and Sweetness
- Rose (June): Love, Beauty, Honor, Faith and Devotion
- Lotus (July): Positivity, Dignity, Grace and Love
- Poppy (August): Faithfulness, Integrity and Persistence
- Peony (September): Wisdom, Valor, Faith, Royalty, Purity and Innocence
- Marigold (October): Passion, Creativity, Ambition and Warmth
- Chrysanthemum “mums” (November): Loyalty, Honesty, Love and Passion
- Holly (December): Hope, Wealth and Fortune